WEEK RECAP for days 2-5! 🙂
We haven’t had the time to post for the past few days, but we’re going to make up for it now!
Basically, the last three days were a complete rush for us, and between animating and eating, we hardly had time for anything else! 😉 (except eating more food <— that’s mostly Clarine) A few unexpected problems cropped up along the way and set us a little behind schedule, but it was nothing our team (and our instructor Ms Yan Ting) couldn’t handle!
Meanwhile, we’ve been stocking up on food daily (and depleting the stash again by the end of the day) Just look how many Tom and Jerry chips we ate on day 3 :O But we will not stop buying food, ever. (Clarine stop invading the post I’m trying to be cool)
We’ve also been staying back till 9pm everyday to catch up on work, but admittedly the efficiency kind of drops when the scent of our instructors’ zhichar dinner wafts into the tent. 😉 Funnily enough, staying back later was the best part of the day!
More fun parts 🙂 –
- Peeking into other teams’ tents! 😛 Believed Beliefs has a christmas tree and HigherThanYou had an inflatable pool! :O (we only had food…)
- Making friends with Team Higher Than You, Acrylics and Alpha Crescent! 🙂 You guys are fun tent neighbours(?) !
- Receiving yummy goodies from other super nice teams! Thank you to Elemonators for the toblerones and Believed Beliefs for the candy canes and Millennium Dragons for the Kit Kat!
- finding the sweet words of encouragement from team JJKN59 on our tent door!
- On Friday, before we left, Ms Hazel brought her dog into the studio! She was absolutely adorable and we had fun playing with her even though it was only for a while 🙂