The first week of Production has come to a conclusion, time sure flies when you’re having fun.
Anyway, here’s a quick recap of week one:
- We were formally welcomed into the NYP Lounge/our studio, and were informed of what we could expect in the 3 weeks as well as after Production is complete.
- Teams started decorating their assigned tents and pasting up their storyboards. We brought in food, (not really) polaroids (that are not of us), some signs, a tiny Christmas tree, and our inflatable pool.
- We learnt how to use Adobe Illustrator (but it’s still a pain to use) and started creating our assets. We’re now learning how to use Adobe After Effects and will be starting work on animating soon.
- Some teams shared/gave food with/to others, others wrote encouraging messages. ^v^
- Pranking and getting pranked. ’nuff said. 😛
- Kai Li drank four packets of milo in one day.
- Our Ambassador‘s guest writer, Mr Raphael, visited us on Wednesday!! He might come with her next visit, too!
HEHEHE, HOHOHO, HAHAHA – Acrylics
- Elemonators caught a spider. Um.
- Three of us have slept in the pool at least once.
- Three of us kinda explored NYP for a bit. Crystal also ran three rounds around level 3 the day before.
- Momento Mori (1st runner up of NE8) visited the studio and we chatted for quite some time!
- We’ve talked to the other teams at least once. They’re all very nice people, and you should check them out too! 🙂