Crystal was supposed to write this but I’m doing it instead because Crystal
hasbetterthingstodoinlifethanwritethisobviously is busy. ¬_¬ We Crystal started Production by writing this very extensive Bucket List so here’s what we’ve done and have yet to do.
(Actually because Production is over, I don’t really think it counts but meh)
- Actually stay back for once (until 9pm)
- Failed because we oh-so-productive
- Do a hundred burpees (Crystal only
because Wei Ting said so)
- I don’t think she even did 50 ._.
- Fold a thousand cranes
- Have yet to count but I think we might have a winner
- Get at least one picture with every group
- So far, we only have pictures with Acrylics, Chunky Monkeys and wasd so I’d say that failed pretty bad.
- Get a glam picture for once (also a life goal)
- Not ever going to happen.
- Get a team t-shirt
- Well, we did get one but I haven’t gotten it printed because PROcrastination 🙂
HAVE A LOT OF FUN Jog around NYP
- Make an awesome animation clip
- Really Crystal, it’s going to be so SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS
Not eat at koufu for lunch for once
- And we had it with Chunky Monkeys! :))
- Order EXTRA CHEESY PIZZA (not gonna say for who and why)
- Sorry no money
Play Cards Against Humanity again(and jio Acrylics)
- We played loads more Cards Against Humanity but without Acrylics (we keep forgetting to jio them /cough/)
Play pranks Shower instructors with ELLE OH VEE YEE
- Does confetti count?
Watch the Barbie series
- Barbie and the Pegasus anyone?
Watch three movies
- Mulan, Pocahontas and Barbie :))
- Wear the team t-shirt together
- Win this thing and go to USA
- ^ALL RIGHT LET’S GO
…So we didn’t actually manage to check everything off the list, oops. Oh well, we might be able to strike off a few more during the Downtown Picnic on the 17th of January (at The Plaza, National Library Building, be there!).