Hi guys 🙂
Today was our first day of production! 😀 It was really tiring but still fun at the same time. We got to see our new and refined story and ouR TENT AND PROPS!!
The first thing I realised when I stepped into the tent was the gigantic puzzle on the floor. Okay spoiler alert: there is a puzzle in the story. I was really pleasantly surprised to see the puzzle there (a.k.a. I almost cried) as I went in to production thinking that we would be cutting paper into puzzle shapes. The puzzle was so beautiful and glorious. According to the instructors, the puzzle costed a hefty price. :O When the four of us heard the price of the puzzle, we were extra careful with the puzzle and we kept reminding each other that “This puzzle is probably worth more than us”
After that, we put up our storyboard on the wall. We tried our best to make it straight, but to me, it is still a little slanted. It is currently our only decoration in the tent, we promise we are working on the decorations but we honestly have no money. 😛
We also learnt to use Toomboom to animate, it was a little hard to use at first but we slowly got used to it. 😀 However, we are uncertain if our feelings of Toomboom will change (for better or for worse) 😛
The pantry (or mini snack bar or whatever it is called) has so lots of snacks and most importantly MINERAL WATER BOTTLES (craving that mineral hmm)
Today, we also went to visit and talk to a few other teams and all of them are really nice. All of them are doing really cool things for their clips too.
Gratitude moments of the day: (#SNGSGratitude)
1. We are grateful for our instructors help and guidance in using Toomboom and getting us a real puzzle and all the instructors for refining our story. 🙂
2. We are thankful that we have an actual puzzle and do not have to cut paper.
3. We are grateful for Mr K who came in to check on us and bought us Gong Cha 😀
4. Thank you Cedar3 for the marshmallows and gummy worms!!
5. We are thankful to have this opportunity and be a part of the top 10 teams of NEmation 10!
Don’t forget to leave a comment on this post and we will talk to you again soon! 😀