today marks the forth day of production and I am really really tired.
We filmed our last scene today, which was actually the first scene 😛 Two pioneers came over to help us with filming. Did you know that one of them actually witnessed the Maria Hertogh Riots from the Central Fire Station? It was a really eye opening experience to listen to them share their stories as well as their comparisons of their jobs during the colonial times and right now.
Afterwards we continued with our rough animations. It had to be excruciatingly accurate so our job is pretty tough. There was a lot of stuff we needed to redo multiple times but I think it will be worth it 🙂
Ely came to visit us and apparently she is allowed to come in (which is gr8!!) although there was a ‘no visitors allowed’ rule hahahahah. We showed her our tent and the puzzle, major spoilers but well, we trust her she was part of the group last time, which makes her alumni, right?
Deng left at 12pm, making us one member short again 😦
Gratitude moments of the day:
1. A huge thank you to the video crew for all your hard work these 3 days 🙂
2. We are grateful for the pioneers who came today for filming and sharing with us their interesting stories!
3. A scheduled thank you to Cedar3 for all their resources 😀 (also we ship spatium x cedar3 hehehehe)
4. We are thankful that Mr K came to visit us after work although it was like really late and all of us are getting ready to leave. Also, thanks for supporting our choice of putting Shia Labeouf pictures in our tent and for promoting us on his instagram (@katzer)
5. Thank you Ms Kaching and Mr Nicholas for tolerating us even when we are being noisy ❤
Don’t forget to leave a comment on this post and we will talk to you again soon! 😀