Only 5 days left to voting and we have important news to share with you!! 🙂 There will be a downtown picnic and we would like to formally (not really) invite you to attend.
Okay, you are probably wondering what downtown picnic is (even if you are not, please, just humour me) it is basically an event that occurs to mark the start of the voting period. At least, that is what I think it is, I am actually not very sure 😛 (oops there goes one pointless paragraph)
Moving on to the details of downtown picnic :))
24 January 2016 (which is this sunday !!)
1pm-4pm (you can come anytime in between)
The Plaza, National Library Board Building (Level 1)
The address is 100 Victoria Street, Singapore 188064 🙂 If you are coming by MRT, the nearest station is either Bugis or City Hall (actually it is quite near Bras Basah too if I’m not wrong)
Popcorn, candy floss and ice cream is free!! Also, there will probably be an Instaprint booth which is super cool !!!!!!!!
There are lots of reasons why you should come, and I will just like some out:
- You get to see our clip for the first time, and with us!! (although we would have seen it already by then haha)
- There are special guest appearances by Xu Bin and Gavin Teo !! (and if you don’t know who they are and stuff, there is always us, right?)
- You get to see us, because you just can’t get enough !!!! ((right))
- FREE FOOD!! COME ONNNN!! EVERYONE LOVES FOOD!!
- You know how when you vote online, you stand a chance to win attractive prizes such as iPad Pro, iPad mini 4, GV One cards, etc ? Well, if you come for Downtown Picnic, you stand a chance to win more CapitaVouchers and GV Vouchers by voting on site!!!!
We really hope you would come down and show your support!! 🙂 We have prepared some bonus gifts for you when you vote for us! (❁´▽`❁)*✲ﾟ*
So what are you waiting for? Mark the date 24 January 2016, grab you friends and family and come for the downtown picnic!! We would really appreciate your support and will be super grateful to you if you come! ❤ (we sound very desperate hahahaha, maybe we are, you’ll never know hehe)
That’s it for today, it is a really short blog post but we hope we got the message across (the message is that you really really should come for downtown picnic, in case it was not clear enough) 🙂
Do share this with the people you know and invite them to come with you to the Downtown Picnic!! The more the merrier, right? :’) In the meantime, why not check us out on other social media platforms!! (❁´▽`❁)*✲ﾟ*
P.S. I apologise for sounding super dead and super high at the same time 😛 It is 11:56 and there is still school tomorrow (noooooooo) I mean school is fun but i would really appreciate some sleep hmm