The N.E.mation! Ambassador 2011 will fly to DreamWorks USA with the Champion Team in June 2012, get S$500 CASH and a Canon DSLR camera. Total prizes worth more than S$6,000!
Two other finalists will each get a Canon DSLR camera, and the seven shortlisted participants will each get prizes worth S$300 each.
Registration closes 31 July 2011.
Registration is now over, find out who are the shortlisted ambassadors in September!
Use your passion and any medium (blog post, video on YouTube, photo collage or any other digital medium) to tell everyone why you want to be the first N.E.mation! Ambassador. Submit the link to your shout-out with the required particulars.
The 10 best entries shortlisted by the organisers will proceed to the next step.
The 10 finalists must attend a 2-hour briefing in August 2011 and must be present at the stipulated location at the following dates to be part of the N.E.mation! experience.
1. 3 September – Top 100 briefing and workshop
2. 7 or 8 September – Animation workshops with the Top 40
3. 10 September – Top 20 Super Pitch Day
A blog post, on their own blog, must be posted within 3 days from the event date to share the experience.
A panel of judges, based on the following criteria, will judge the 10 finalists’ posted content:
Language and content – 40%
Style and creativity – 30%
Appropriate use of different mediums (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) – 30%
Judges’ scores and public votes will each constitute to 50% of the final score. The public voting will take place over 4 weeks on http://facebook.com/nemation.
The top three finalists will emerge from the judging and voting to battle for the ultimate prize of the trip to DreamWorks USA.
Each of the top three finalists will be equipped with a Canon DSLR for use during the production weeks from 21 November to 9 December. Each of the finalists will need to commit at least 3-hour a week over the 3 weeks of production to visit and experience behind the scene at the production site with the Top 10 N.E.mation! teams.
The three finalists will record and share their experiences on the official N.E.mation! blog at http://nemation.sg. All published content will be judged by the panel of judges to determine the ultimate Ambassador at the end of the N.E.mation! journey in February 2012.
The ultimate crowned N.E.mation! Ambassador gets to fly and enjoy Dreamworks USA with the Champion team. He/She will be the eyes and ears of the community during the trip and share the adventure via the official social media channels and the official blog.
- The N.E.mation! Ambassador Contest is organised by Nexus, Animagine Pte Ltd and Dice Studio LLP (hereinafter known as “The Organisers”).
- Participating criteria
- Age 16 or above as of 1st July 2011.
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents, excluding employees of The Organisers, and their immediate family members.
- Must be available and present for all stipulated events and/or activities as listed in the competition.
- Must be eligible for overseas travel for two weeks during the period between late May to early June 2012.
- All participants need to submit their entries via the official form on N.E.mation! page on Facebook with valid particulars in order to be eligible for prizes. Only entries that are deemed complete at the sole discretion of The Organisers will be eligible.
- Should any participants/finalists fail to meet the stated requirements of The Organisers during the contest period, he/she may be disqualified and replaced by the Organisers. The Organisers will not be liable for any further claims made by the participant/finalist. Should any finalist decide to withdraw after he/she has signed the agreement to participate, the Organisers reserve the right to collect fees arising from any services provided to the finalist(s) as well as any realised losses due to the finalist(s) withdrawal.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend or edit the contents of the blog entries which are published in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to the right to demand that the participants remove offensive and/or inaccurate content from those entries altogether.
- The Organisers reserve all rights to use all materials for promotional and marketing purposes.
- The Organisers reserve all rights to substitute the publicised prizes with other prizes of similar commercial value at their sole discretion.
- The judges’ decision on all matters relating to this contest is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notification.
- Any inaccurate, incomplete and/or false particulars submitted will void the entry and hence be ineligible for any prizes.